UNITED STATES-BASED ONLINE RETAILERS OF CBD PRODUCTS
Nature’s Exclusive offers a CBD hemp-oil formula intended to provide users with the therapeutic benefits that hemp may offer. The hemp oil used in the product is derived from hemp grown and cultivated in the United States.
- Consideration of 48.2M shares priced at $0.80*
- Current customer base of over 200,000 customers – with additional leads of over 600,000 potential new customers
- 2019 Sales of $28.7M*/ EBITDA of $3.58M*
- *CAD using Bank of Canada average exchange rate for 2019 of $1.3269.
- Revenue six months ended June 30, 2020 $20.49M**
- **CAD using Bank of Canada average exchange rate for 2020 of $1.3347.
- Rapid growth in online CBD sales in North America
- CBD from US grown hemp
Nature’s Exclusive offers a range of high quality products, which include CBD oil drops, CBD coffee, CBD gummies, CBD pain relief cream and CBD skin serum. We bring the industry’s best mix of CBD and natural based products to the customer’s door.
A LEADING EUROPEAN BASED ONLINE RETAILER OF CBD PRODUCTS.
Sativida® is an online direct to consumer retailer of a range of organic CBD oils and other products across Europe and is in the process of expanding its distribution network internationally.
- Current distributor of CBD products in Spain, Portugal, Austria, Germany, France and the United Kingdom
- Product line is known for its minimal heavy metal content and accurate CBD levels
- 100% organic products
- 2019 revenue $560,000 / 64% gross margins
America CBD Extraction
ACQUIRED HEMP EXTRACTION COMPANY
- A fully equipped 41,000-square-foot facility capable of processing more than 1,200 pounds of hemp per day.
- Provides Thoughtful Brands the ability to extract and manufacture our own products, resulting in increased margin and ability to innovate.
- Will sell American CBD’s hemp biomass to support operations in Europe, the US and to other clients worldwide.
FOLIUM LIFE SCIENCES
THE FUTURE OF MEDICAL CANNABIS
Folium Life Sciences is a Health Canada licensed cannabis cultivator with facilities located on Vancouver Island. Through evidence-based research, observation of patient experiences and clinic-researched data points, Folium Life Sciences aims to deliver its high-quality, consistent and proprietary cannabis options to its users through the company’s GMP production facility. Folium is nearing completion of the expansion of its existing cultivation facility.
FOLIUM TRANSACTION TERMS
- Acquired 20% of Folium for 21M Shares in April 2020
- Anticipated acquisition of an additional 13.93% of Folium for 10M Shares in July 2020